Wednesday, February 7, 2007





Hello Family and Friends,







Tomorrow we will have our 4 month check-up [16 weeks]!!





Next month we will be able to find out the gender of our baby and begin some work on the nusery!!









So far, Travis and I agree on the names: Caleb [meaning: bulldog] and Grace if it's a girl. Travis is hoping for a boy to assist him with coaching the Kokomo Boys Basketball Team and to fill the role of an assistant program director of Bridges Outreach! [Check out what's happening with Bridges at: www.bridgesoutreach.com]





Overall, I am feeling great and have a sufficient amount of energy.





Prayer for our child: "For I [the Lord] knows the plans I have for Caleb/Grace declares the Lord....plans to give you a hope and a future." Jermiah 29:11

We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be AuntB. Know that you are in my thoguhts and prayers daily.Cant wait to spoil the little one. Love you both!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! We will agree with you for God's plans for Caleb/Grace...the verse is a great one!!
Cute belly, Lis!
We love you!!
xoxo Papa and Gamma P