
4.29.07
The Taflinger Household is in the midst of some serious "nesting." With school done for the semester and Bridges Outreach slowing down slightly, we have started preparing our home for precious little Caleb! I have a sudden urge to organzie all drawers, dust hidden crevasses, and re-paint unseen areas of the house! We want it to be perfect for his arrival!
This week we have my 7 month [or 28 week] appointment. I am still feeling great but have noticed that our walks are becoming harder and harder due to my apparently 'pea size' bladder. Luckily we have a few friends along our route who have provided a place for my bathroom breaks. Travis is doing a wonderful job taking care of me and I think I could really get used to this! On Friday, my friends and I even treated ourselves to a pedicure- nothing wrong with a little pampering right!!
The Taflinger Household is in the midst of some serious "nesting." With school done for the semester and Bridges Outreach slowing down slightly, we have started preparing our home for precious little Caleb! I have a sudden urge to organzie all drawers, dust hidden crevasses, and re-paint unseen areas of the house! We want it to be perfect for his arrival!
This week we have my 7 month [or 28 week] appointment. I am still feeling great but have noticed that our walks are becoming harder and harder due to my apparently 'pea size' bladder. Luckily we have a few friends along our route who have provided a place for my bathroom breaks. Travis is doing a wonderful job taking care of me and I think I could really get used to this! On Friday, my friends and I even treated ourselves to a pedicure- nothing wrong with a little pampering right!!
My dear friends at Indiana Wesleyan University had a baby shower for me last weekend and I was blessed with many items for Caleb and the nursery. Thank you so much!!
This verse is for my father who delights in his quiver being full! :)
"Don't you see that children are God's best gift?
The fruit of the womb His generous legacy?
Like a warrior's fistful of arrows
Are the children of a vigorous youth.
Oh, how blessed are you parents,
With your guivers full of children!!"
Ps. 127:4-5
"Don't you see that children are God's best gift?
The fruit of the womb His generous legacy?
Like a warrior's fistful of arrows
Are the children of a vigorous youth.
Oh, how blessed are you parents,
With your guivers full of children!!"
Ps. 127:4-5
Things I have noticed this month...
I often find myself bumping into things as I underestimate the size of my belly :)
My stomach will not stop itching!
Love you,
Lisa, Travis, and Caleb
No comments:
Post a Comment