Family and FriendsTravis and I had a Doctor's appointment on Friday. Caleb is doing well and measured a week ahead of schedule [so we could be meeting Caleb a little sooner than initially expected!! Yeahhh].
Heartbeat: 148
Measured at: 29 weeks
Measured at: 29 weeks
I had blood drawn so that I could be tested for gestational diabetes and for iron in my blood. Results came back fine and I will now begin seeing the Doctor bi-weekly.
Prayer for our Baby:
"How we value Your model to us as parents. Guide us to the best information. Help us to identify and sort out what w should apply to our approach to parenting and what we should regard with hesitation. Lead us, dear Lord. We are open to Your leading. We come to You with grateful hearts. Amen."
"How we value Your model to us as parents. Guide us to the best information. Help us to identify and sort out what w should apply to our approach to parenting and what we should regard with hesitation. Lead us, dear Lord. We are open to Your leading. We come to You with grateful hearts. Amen."
Current food craving: mustard
Caleb is active and moving. Travis has finally been able to feel him hiccup in my belly. I'm feeling great but a little tired.
Love you,
Lisa, Travis, and baby Caleb
Lisa, Travis, and baby Caleb
1 comment:
Love the shirt and the nails look beautiful!
Post a Comment