Monday, June 4, 2007

Forgetful!!

6.4.2007

I am becoming more and more forgetful as the pregnancy progresses. For example, I received a call late last night from the Kokomo Police Department- it went something like this....

Police: "Mrs. Taflinger, do you drive a blue Geo?"
Confused Lisa: "Yes, I do"
Police: "Well, the Speedway gas station called to report that you filled your car up with gas and did not pay so we're going to need to you go back to the gas station because you owe them $11.67."
Forgetful Lisa: "Oh my, I must of just swiped my Speedy Rewards Card and not my credit card, this pregnant mind of mine!! I'm sorry."
Kind Police: "No harm done, they said you didn't appear to be purposefully stealing their gas- just be more aware in the future."
Lisa: "Will do!"

Oh my!!

1 comment:

MJUnderwood said...

Lis...that's probably the BEST thing I heard all day! Please share more.