Thursday, August 16, 2007

8.15.2007





Caleb is loving on his Aunt Lin [otherwise known as Doula- see picture above]. She has bonded with him and we hate to see her head back to Cleveland on Saturday- she has been a huge help and I'm not sure what I would have done without her!! Thank Lin!!
Caleb is becoming more and more animated and we often just put him in the middle of the room for entertainment in the evenings.

2 comments:

MJUnderwood said...

Look how light his hair is becoming...! What color are his eyes now?

Shan said...

Lisa!! Just got back from Niger and wanted to catch up with what's going on in your life...I see that the Lord has blessed you with a very handsome and sweet baby boy!! Congrats...he's so stinking cute!! I hope that you are doing well...my prayers are with you and Travis as you begin this new phase of your life! What a blessing.