Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Miracle!!



9.26.2007

Family and Friends,

Many of you know that I have been prayerfully considering not going back to work or going back just part-time. However, my current job had no part-time openings so I reluctantly have been looking for part-time employment. But my GOD IS ABLE TO DO IMMEASURABLY MORE THAN WE CAN EVEN ASK OR IMAGINE!! My boss contacted me this week to inform me that she wants to work with me and my schedule and is allowing me to come back PART-TIME!! This is amazing!!! Praise the Lord...that means more Caleb time!! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm LOVING the little thug in that bottom picture! What a little sweetheart! Lisa, I'm so excited for you! What an answer to prayer! God is SO good!!!!

The Worsts said...

that is wonderful girl!

MJUnderwood said...

God is GREAT!

Camerieri's said...

Could Caleb be any cuter? I doubt it! i can't wait until you guys get home so we can eat him up! God is so good. Thank you Jesus!