Thursday, November 1, 2007

Resignation!!!

11.1.2007
Caleb hanging with dad.....love that Mohawk!!!

Reach!!!

Well Family and Friends...it's official!! After much prayer and consideration I talked with my boss about resigning in December. She was very understanding and supportive~ Thank you Jesus!! December 20th will be my final day at Howard Regional Hospital. I have been so blessed there and have enjoyed these past two years but for this season in my life, I feel that God is 'calling me home!'

On a lighter note...Travis and I are loving our church!! Last night we participated in the Trunk or Treat event and were blessed greatly. We look forward to getting involved at New Life Assembly of God!

We Love you,

Lisa, Travis, and Baby Caleb

1 comment:

The Worsts said...

Does this mean time for more babies?? I so happy you are able to be home with your baby...he is too cute! It would be hard to stay away!