In a last minute decision, I decided to travel home on Saturday for my grandmother's 80th Birthday Bash!! I left Caleb at home with dad for the day....they had a wonderful time together. Here are a few shots of the weekend!My cousin Owen presented a song to Grandma!
Cousins Josh and Andrew preparing to sing to Grandma
Andrew and Grandma enjoying some Polka's!
The cousins watching Grandma blow out her candles
Let the Polka's begin!! I am so grateful for my family and our heritage. We had a great time dancing, singing, and celebrating our Grandmother!
My sister Laurie and Mike in baby Lia's room!
My grandmother and I
Sista Sista
Mike and cousin Kaylyn
Cousins Josh and Andrew preparing to sing to Grandma
Andrew and Grandma enjoying some Polka's!
The cousins watching Grandma blow out her candles
Let the Polka's begin!! I am so grateful for my family and our heritage. We had a great time dancing, singing, and celebrating our Grandmother!
My sister Laurie and Mike in baby Lia's room!
My grandmother and I
Sista Sista
Mike and cousin Kaylyn
No comments:
Post a Comment