Thursday, April 24, 2008

4.24.08

Mid-stride
So excited to be exploring....
Cheap PR
So Happy!!
Finally, today is my big sister's 27th B-day!!! Happy Birthday Laurie...we love you!!
Travis and I fear that Caleb is teething again... he has been waking up in the middle of the night is pain and is having a difficult time eating :(. Please pray that those top teeth come! Despite his pain, he is loving life! We put him in his exersaucer on the porch and he will play and watch the cars while Travis and I chat the night away! We love spring nights!!
Grandma and Grandpa Paolone will be coming up this weekend to spend some time with Caleb...he is very excited. More pictures to come....
~Taflingers

2 comments:

Camerieri's said...

Wow, you are up early today! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I wish we were coming down this weekend also, but just think, the next time i see you, i will have one very special 'delivery'! Love you lots! Give kk a kiss for us!
-Cams

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Caleb is so cute!! This stage is so much fun!!! I hope Caleb gets some relief with the teeth. Joshua is going through the same thing right now.