Friday, September 19, 2008

Swim Lessons

Caleb has already made his Christmas List this year...first thing on the list is a vacuum and then a broom!!! He just can't get enough of it!

Here is Caleb Jay at his first swim class.
"Oh Dad, they expect me to do a back float....I'm so nervous!"
Waiting for direction
Tackling the stairs like a big boy!

I have decided that babies have a way of making all people smile. For example, on our regular morning walk we walk by the local homeless shelter. Just the very sight of Caleb causes many of the guests to smile and make sweet comments. Further down the road we walk past a law office in which ladies in the window wave and smile. Still yet, at the library an elderly man smiles and laughs as he sees Caleb walk on by. What is it about babies that cause such happiness and joy? It think it is their innocence, cuteness, and overall sweet spirits!! I agree with Caleb's T-shirt that states, "Thank Heaven for Little Boys [or Girls]."

No comments: