Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The pager went off.....

Hey now...He's an all-star!!!
Close Up!!!
So I dropped Caleb off at our church nursery as I do every Sunday so that Travis and I can benefit from our amazing pastor. However, about 20 minutes into the sermon my pager goes off to notify me that something is wrong with my child. My heart was pounding as I ran out of service to check on Caleb. He was crying pretty hard and the nursery worker reported that he was 'bullied!!" Relieved to know that he did not do the bullying I asked for further explanation....a much older toddler kicked him and pushed him into the door!! My precious Caleb!!! Our Church is currently working on separating the older toddlers from the younger ones but until that happens I dread leaving him in there- it's truly survival of the fittest [and Caleb is pretty fit for a 14 month old!]. Needless so say, Caleb recovered from the event and was up and playing in no time.
On a lighter note, Caleb loves Book Club!!! He is energized by the other children and is truly a people person. Today I think he gave 6 hugs to the other students. He recently learned how to blow kisses, point to his nose, eyes, mouth, and tongue!! Each day is a new adventure and I can't believe I went 23 years without Caleb- he is such a blessing and a joy!! Muah!!