Caleb: "So this little thing has been keeping me up at night?"
The first night home was an adjustment since Micah has his days and nights mixed up but last night was great. He fed at 12:30, 3:30, 6:15, and 8:45 [for those breastfeeding mothers you know this is a great schedule for the first week!] Praise Jesus!
My mother has been staying with us for the past two weeks and we get to keep her for another week. She has been a blessing, a true God-Sent! I'm not sure I could do this on my own. She has cooked our meals, taken care of Caleb so I can adjust and heal, and helped with the household chores...I guess I'm living in a false reality right now. We'll see how things go when she leaves!
Off to get some things done while both of my boys nap!!
~Taflingers
2 comments:
In the second picture, I really see KK! You have two precious and adorable boys!!! Way to go Micah on the eating schedule! :) Lots of love to you all!!!!!
Wow, Micah really looks like Caleb did at that age! He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment