Lisa, I think you look great. Micah is precious. I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate that you still find time to write a blog. (You make me look bad... no kids, and very few blogs.) Hope you're doing well! You need to visit your Ohio fam, so I can meet the baby at church some time.
5 comments:
Lisa, I think you look great. Micah is precious. I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate that you still find time to write a blog. (You make me look bad... no kids, and very few blogs.) Hope you're doing well! You need to visit your Ohio fam, so I can meet the baby at church some time.
Oh Lis...you are beautiful! And Micah is a doll! :) What an awesome mommy you are!!!! Lots of love to you all
Lis...you look great! Micah is so stinkin precious! I can't wait to hold my little man!!
Lisa, you look sooooo beautiful in that picture! Micah is adorable.
You are a doll Lisa! How is it going?! Praying for some sleep at night, blessings!
Post a Comment