[Sisters- doesn't it remind you of Drew!!]
Love the rolls!
This past weekend I had the opportunity to serve on "The Awakening" team here in Kokomo.
The Awakening is a weekend designed for teens to deepen their walk with the Lord. As a table leader I was asked to stimulate conversation with the girls and continue to challenge them in their own thinking of the Word. However, I was blessed beyond measure with the amount of knowledge that I gleamed from my amazing girls. God continues to amaze me, to Him be the glory.
Since I was serving, I was unable to see my babies and babe for three days!! Yet, they were in my thoughts!! When I finally arrived home Sunday night I couldn't wait to hold them, smell, them and play-despite their fast approaching bedtime!! While I was gone, Micah got really good at rolling over both front to back AND back to front! He is also reaching for objects like a pro and babbling up a storm! Caleb too is learning new words daily. Last night in the bath I was singing to him. I asked him to join me in my song of "The Wheels on the Bus." Although he doesn't know the words he sang with his whole heart while dancing. They bring us such joy!!
Okay, I'm off...until next time!
We Love you
~Taflingers
~Taflingers
2 comments:
The third pic down, of Micah riding on the toy car, looks so much like Lia! WOW! See what Laurie thinks!
Lis...thanks for the call yesterday. I was busy at work! Yes, working is a great thing! Hope to chat with you soon.
Post a Comment