Monday, November 9, 2009

Micah John

Here we have Micah John exercising with his walker. What a big boy!! It was right before bed so he was growing weary of showing off his new skill.

Developmentally Micah is right on track [Thank you Jesus]. Such a joy!! He can climb to the top of the stairs just as fast as his bubby and is a great eater...not sure if I could handle another picky eater. Tonight he had turkey and avocado. I attempted offering the same to Caleb who would have none of it. I told Travis today that 9 months is such a magical age. They become more mobile, more verbal, never seem to cry and continue to warm our heart!!

Lord, may be be good stewards of these two precious lives that you have entrusted us with. May we seek you first with decisions re: discipline and guidance. Thank you for your grace and mercy! We love you so much!