Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wedding

My friend Derren got married this weekend and Caleb was my date to the event!!
After a few hours on the dance floor...rosy cheeks!

Making new friends.."Shall we dance?"


Off to find some ladies...



Trying to unwind after a busy night!
The older Caleb gets the funnier he becomes. I know that all parents find their kids to be hilarious but Caleb's mannerisms and demeanor keep us laughing from sunrise til sunset. He is very animated and entertaining. I attempted to capture some footage of him on the dance floor but it was too dark.
Yesterday I told Caleb that one day you will ride a bus and go to school when he is bigger. He put his little hands on his head and exclaimed "OH MY GOODNESS" in his little munchkin voice! Apparently this concept floored his mind! Then all day he talked about the day he would ride the bus...it will be an amazing day!
Micah continues to amaze us with his courageous steps. He so desperately wants to keep up with his bubby! I love watching them interact!





1 comment:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

What a handsome little date you had! And you look beautiful, as always! Can't wait to see your boys interact!!!! Love you all!