Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas- Cleveland, Ohio

The best thing about this picture besides the obvious snuggling is the fact that Caleb was rubbing Doula's neck as they watched Elmo's World together....eat him up!!

We started a new Paolone Family tradition this year...green christmas tree pancakes and gingerbread pancakes!!
Daddy and Micah



Cousins!


Really the two sweetest girls you'll ever meet!!
This Paolone Christmas was unlike any in it's past and hopefully unlike any in it's future. On Christmas Eve I went to the Doctor with a sinus infection. The following day my mom, myself, and my dad all had food poisoning or the stomach flu. That left Travis and Linny to take care of us all! The rest of the week was a blur as I fought the sinus infection, fever, and stomach flu while Travis cared for the boys. Although I was extremely bummed about how the Holiday evolved, I am thankful for my amazing husband and his ability to care for his family. Regardless, it was great to be around family and to be home. I am finally feeling better and my appetite has returned! [It was so sad to not be able to enjoy Papa P's Italian desserts!]
Top Five Blurry Memories of Christmas:
1. Watching the Boys open their gifts
2. Game Night
3. Pent Glen
4. Shopping with my sista's [this was pre-illness but I was starting to feel queasy. Linny literally carried me through the mall...I become pretty helpless when I feel sick! haha]
5. Family and Friends





1.4.09






No comments: