So Micah and Caleb have been fighting the flu for the past two weeks. I think we are over the worst of it. Here is poor Micah trying to eat some blueberries with a very stuffed up nose- look at those sick eyes.
girls= super intense
So as many of you know, we have been working with Caleb on his potty training and I feel like this week we've had several breakthroughs!! I used to just have to take him to the potty very 45mins-1hr. However, this week he has said, "I have to go potty" or the best was when he went all by himself and didn't even tell me! He even gets out of bed during his 'nap,' hops on the potty and then [occasionally] gets back into bed! He's all grown up now!
On a different note, I think my boys have a milk allergy. I have come to this conclusion based on the fact that they are often congested and have watery eyes when they consume it. As a result, I have started experimenting with other alternatives. I have tried rice milk, soy, and organic whole milk. However, all such products had their downsides. I was concerned with the lack of fat in rice milk, the amount of estrogen in the soy milk, and the milk protein in the organic whole milk. So my recent find is Coconut milk. The boys tolerate it well and are doing well on it. It's downside is the price. However, I managed to find it on sale this week at Sunspot- we are taking it week by week. I'm hoping that they will outgrow it and will be soon able to tolerate milk again.
I will leave you with this thought:
"Are you becoming the man/woman that God dreamed of when He created you?"
"Are you becoming the man/woman that God dreamed of when He created you?"
1 comment:
Lisa, I love the photos!! Micah is so precious with his blueberry face! My new friend Jessica and her son both have milk allergies and they use coconut milk as well. I'll check in with her if she has any helpful hints or places to find it on the cheap (she's a stay at home mommy, too) I'll let you know!
Post a Comment