
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award
2. Pass this award on to 5 blogs that you think are fantastic
3. Contact blogs and let them know they've won
4. State 7 interesting things about yourself
Here are 7 interesting things about me...
1. Most nights I will unwind while reading a Parenting Book or Magazine. Just trying to figure out my boys...
2. I have never done drugs but I'm sure the high is similar tow hat I experience when I snag a good deal, sale, or bargain. I love garage sales, rummage sales, and thrift stores.
3. To relieve stress, I dance...well just kind of jump around to wild music. The radio's been on a lot lately.
4. My favorite Season is Summer for all the obvious reasons.
5. I want to live in CO and work for Focus on the Family Institute. I just can't seem to let go of that dream!
6. I re-arrange my house several times a month. I enjoy change and like looking at things from a different perspective-in my home and in life.
7. I could survive on Gatorade and Granola Bars with an occasionally sprinkle and York Mints.
To all my Beautiful Bloggers- MUCH LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment