Friday, April 2, 2010

4.2.10

New Toys! "Caleb Where ARE YOUR PANTS!!!"
There they are....

Egg Hunt at Monon Center with friend, Isaiah!


Daddy and his boys with the goodie bags!
Tomb, thou shalt not hold Him longer;Death is strong, but Life is stronger;Stronger than the dark, the light;Stronger than the wrong, the right...~Phillips Brooks, "An Easter Carol"
Have a blessed Easter!


Travis and I have been thinking about ways to teach our boys about the Cross and the many sacrifices Jesus completed for us. We have several new traditions that we have started this year and hope that they continue in the years to come. One tradition remember growing up was when my mom required us girls to stay in our rooms on Good Friday from 12-3 and read a "Christian" book or the Bible as we reflected on what occurred at the Cross. After the three hours of quiet time we were permitted to watch the movie, "Jesus." I remember feeling that three hours was a longggg time but when I put it into perspective- it wasn't.
Goodnight blogger world, we've several Eggtastic events tomorrow that will require me to be on top of my game as I keep track of two boys, 1,000's of eggs, and potty training 2 year olds [today at Easy Acre Farm Caleb had to go potty so be started to pull his pants down in the middle of the rabbits' coop!]


No comments: