Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day! 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all my mother friends [or mom's to be]!! Today was surprisingly enjoyable! I wasn't expecting much since we had an extremely busy weekend with Bridges and Travis and I were both exhausted from an all-nighter Friday. However, the day was filled with surprises, relaxation, and family. The boys each got me an appliance. Caleb bought mommy my first sewing machine! I have been asking for one for quiet some time so this was a very special treat. I am going to attempt to make some clothes for the boys and maybe even myself. Then Micah presented me with a new Blender. The boys get Veggie/Fruit smoothies daily so our old blender had served us well considering the amount of use it endured. And as many of you know, my love language is gifts so these two wonderful gifts filled my love tank up to the brim...the rest of the day was a blur due to my extreme excitement!
Micah trying to reach......

Grandpa Taf and Micah playing


Aunt Angela graduated today from IUPUI with her MSW! We are so proud of her as she juggled raising a toddler, being pregnant, and going to school for the past 3 years!! All of her hard work paid off and she could not be more relived!! Yeah!!!!



Oh these boys are so special!
Thank you God for allowing me to care and love Caleb Jay and Micah John Taflinger. It has been the most joyful experience of my life! I love you sooo much!
xoxo Mommy!




1 comment:

Camerieri's said...

Lisa, that pic of you and your boys is AMAZING!!! Love it and love you guys! happy mother's day. Oh and send me a pic of your new bangs.....