Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Tradition...




Oh Man. Oh Man. Oh Man. CUTE!
Yesterday was the Grand Opening of Kokomo Canoe and Kayak down by the Reservoir. We packed the boys up and spent part of the day there! We had a picnic, went out on the water, and enjoyed the Reservoir. What a great Family Day! So Blessed!


This beauty was found on the side of the road. I gave it a nice coat of paint and put it in my bedroom. I love it!



Perfect!


I spent the day in Indy with my sister-in-law and attended East 91st Street Church. The Pastor spoke on the verse, "Be still and KNOW that I am God." It is such a busy time in our lives but was so good to have the reminder of 'being still!'








1 comment:

MJUnderwood said...

Love the headboard, Lis! Trash to treasure for sure.