Friday, September 23, 2011

Good good good byes..

Just a little brotherly love
Boys + Daddy = Love




Being silly


Well it's really hitting me...we are moving. I've been taking pictures of some of our landmarks here on Washington Street. Here is Caleb [yes, he is wearing a Santa hat...the best is whenever he puts this hat on he say, "Okay now I'm ready to answer any animal questions you may have." Oh brother ] okay, so here is Caleb next to the tree we planted him the summer he was born. It is now a four year old tree and I can't believe how big it has grown. Just like my little peanut!



Micah's tree on the other hand...struggling a bit due to the fact that Trav ran over it while mowing one day. We just tell Micah that his tree is 'special' and that God loves us no matter our size- which is a great lesson for sweet, LITTLE Micah ;)



So Monday marks the last day for Internet usage and home phone. Both will be turned off so that I don't have to pay for an entire month of service. Since I have a pre-paid phone from Walmart I lack the ability to be connected to the good ol' world wide web. Therefore, my blogging will cease for several weeks and my connection to the outside world may be minimal. I hope to use this time to reconnect with Nature...who am I fooling, I'll be visiting Travis at work to use his Internet daily I"m sure!


Night night

No comments: