Every two year, Bridges Outreach Inc hosts "Donkey Basketball!" Policemen, fireman, teachers, and community volunteers saddle up and attempt to play basketball while riding on a donkey! This year Micah was eager for halftime for his turn to ride the Donkey!! I'm not sure what he was more excited about - the donkey or the Fireman next to him!
In our new 'urban' living situation we have been really creative about our outside play time! Not far from our house is a really neat bridge that we love to go explore. Here the boys are enjoying the graffiti markings!
Today we took several boys to Indianapolis for the International Festival! Caleb and Micah were given a passport upon arrival and were able to visit the 50+ ethnic booths represented and receive a stamp from each country. They loved visiting each area and learning about each exhibit. I am always amazed at Caleb's love of Geography- this dorm has only ignited his passion!
Finger paint gone wild!
So sweet! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't just squeeze my boys!! While at the library this week Caleb asked, "Mom- do all moms squeeze their kids?" I just can't help it!
Micah enjoying a British Puppet Show at the International Festival!
No comments:
Post a Comment