
4/09/07
This past weekend Travis and I ventured home for our first baby shower!! We were blessed to be surrounded by family and friends who support us so much! My sisters and mother hosted the shower and did a wonderful job with all of the details and decorating- everything from the 'primary colored favors' to the Cold Stone Cake! Thank you all!!
Caleb is moving and shaking inside me! I feel great and can't wait to meet him!
Prayer for our baby: "For the uniqueness of this little person we thank You, Lord. We pray that we will be consisten in affirming Your design of our child. Amen."
1 comment:
I want to hear ALL about your shower and all the fun things you got! I also want to hear about your 24 week appointment! I miss you! I hope your Easter was great! Let's talk soon! AND...I took pics of the sweet Lanham girls in FL because I knew you would want to see them!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment