7.15.2007
I know this blog has been mostly a 'Baby Blog' however, I'd like to take the time to update our family and friends on our new home church. New Life Assembly of God has truly given us a sense of renewed strength. We anticipate Sundays and look forward to digging into the Word under the direction of an amazing Pastor!! Thank you Jesus. Today in worship we sang the words, "Your name is a strong and mighty tower. Your name is a shelter like no other..Your name let the nations sing it louder..." Recently, I have been calling on the Lord for more of His strength because I am unable to go forward on my own. He is so faithful. I have found myself with sufficient energy and peace. As we look at the months ahead, I know that His name will continue to prove to be our strong and mighty tower!
Friday was our 38 week check-up. I have still not dialated but the doctor reported, "I'm surprised you are not feeling uncomfortable because the baby's head is right here Lisa!" I'm feeling great [just a little hot :)] and plan to continue working at the hospital until right before the baby is born. I would rather have the time off after his arrival than before. Travis spent a couple hours today installing the baby car seat!! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Paolone for that purchase!
We love you, more to come....
Taflingers
1 comment:
Lisa!!
First of all...you're beautiful!! I love the pictures of you and baby Caleb...He is so blessed to have parents like you and Travis...you guys are going to make amazing parents.
Second, it was really great to hear from you. I'm so blessed by your fresh perspective, and more importantly by your love for God. He is a STRONG and MIGHTY tower. I will continue to pray for you as you and Travis prepare for Caleb...He'll be here before you know it!!
God has chosen you, Lisa, and you have allowed him to use you in so many ways...I'm blessed to call you friend!
Post a Comment