
Since my official title at work is "Child Safety Specialist" I thought I'd begin practicing what I preach....which meant it was time for Caleb to be buckled into his highchair. From the above picture I hope that you can understand why I had been putting this off for so long. It seems that everywhere we go, poor Caleb is strapped in....his stroller, his car seat, his swing- the list goes on and on and now I have added the highchair to his list. However, despite much protest it was time. Mealtime has been substantially less stressful without the continual attempts from Caleb to escape.

Here is Caleb growing accustomed to his restraints!
We Love you Caleb!!
2 comments:
Oh my Gosh!!! That first face is horrible. I'm sure it was even more painful to watch in person. Looks like he is adapting well though:)
He is looking so much older! Can you believe we have almost ONE YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!
Post a Comment