All of a sudden I feel that our days are very full! Caleb begins swim lessons on Saturday and he is now enrolled in a Mommy and Me reading group at the library [which he loves!!!]. I started piano lessons this week, joined two bible studies, am subbing two days a week and trying to help out with Bridges as often as possible- ahh the life of a stay-at-home mom!! But don't worry mom- I'm not over-committed and I'm making time for my devotion!!
Thursday we have an ultrasound and will be able to find out the gender of baby number two!! We can't wait! I am currently 21 weeks and will post pictures soon of my growing belly!
Caleb is really starting to tell us some stories. He uses inflection and many different sounds....he'll be asking for the car keys in no time at all!!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of baby #2 and your belly.
Caleb such a sweet smart little guy!
We look forward to hearing the news... and seeing the new pictures!
Post a Comment