Sunday, March 29, 2009

Micah in his Sunday best
"Ma, this turtleneck is a bit tight!"


"Peak A Boo"


Caleb brushing...again!


Playing in the water with Grandpa!




3.29.09
Micah was two months on Thursday and I can't believe how fast time goes by! Travis and I already notice a huge difference in the temperance of the two boys. Micah is easy to soothe and gentle. Caleb is 'tenacious' and assertive. We love both boys! Micah is averaging 7 hours a night [Wonderful] and is on a great schedule.
Update on the "Operation Remove Pacifier"....he is still struggling and missing his 'binky.' Travis and I have become a united front and have stayed strong to our new mission..despite the tantrums. Speaking of my loving hubby...he continues to amaze me with his consistent help with the boys. I am very thankful to him!

3 comments:

Camerieri's said...

Love those toes!!! Both boys are cuties. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

John and Sue Anderson said...

I can't believe how big Micah is getting, he is so cute and growing so quickly. I am glad to hear things are going well for you and I hope that you continue to enjoy being a stay at home mom. Take care.

The Catheys said...

Cute pictures:) Love Micah's chubby cheeks:) Wow...Micah is already sleeping 7 hours a night! What's your secret?