Monday, June 22, 2009

The Haircut...

Caleb was so hot on Saturday at the pool so we decided to help him out a bit by cutting his hair shorter!!
We are working with Caleb on his faces/emotions. I asked Caleb to smile and this is what I got...

The lips are right but the eyes scream MAD!


Closer.. I'll take it!

Daddy and his boys- Happy Father's Day babe!!! We love you!!





4 comments:

Camerieri's said...

Caleb looks adorable, like such a big boy! I am sure he is more coller for the summer! Love my nephews! They are both so handsome!

Camerieri's said...

I spelled 'cooler' wrong :) sorry

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

oh he is so cute! He looks like a big boy with his haircut!! So cute!

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! He looks SO old! He looks like he is about to turn three....not two! So handsome! We can't wait to see you all SOON!!!!!!!! xoxo