
The boys are now in the same size diapers...just makes things easier!

Man I LOVE MY BOYS! Wrestling on the bed with daddy!

Micah in his rubber ducky bath now that he sits up...not only does this child sit up, he crawls and table walks already-what am I going to do!!???!!!

Nice muscles!
As the world prepares to send their children back to school this week I am so grateful that I have several more years with both of my boys before letting them go. I have three more years to mentally prepare for that day!
Thought of the Day: "Be still and know that He is God!"
2 comments:
Micah CANNOT be standing and exploring walking! He is too little for that! Where has the time gone?!?!
Oh my Lisa... You are going to be busy in a couple of months, not that you aren't already.!
Post a Comment