I never really enjoyed Fall. I prefer the hotter months and the activites associated with Summer. However, this year I find myself excited to take the boys on some Fall festivites! Apple picking, pumpkin carving, corn-mazing are all in our plans for this year! Bring on the crisp Fall air, I'm ready for you this year!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Fall
I never really enjoyed Fall. I prefer the hotter months and the activites associated with Summer. However, this year I find myself excited to take the boys on some Fall festivites! Apple picking, pumpkin carving, corn-mazing are all in our plans for this year! Bring on the crisp Fall air, I'm ready for you this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow, my nephews are so stinkin handsome! Love the fall also, can't wait to watch Lia pick her pumpkin:) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, I am working on some 'fall' activities:)
Post a Comment