Sunday, October 4, 2009

Girls Night Out!

As you know, Caleb lovessss cars right now. A few months ago I saw this CARS tent at Walgreens but didn't buy it. Well I regretted my choice and have since been to numerous Walgreens in search of one. My search was unsuccessful until last night!! We found the last CARS tent and Aunt BZ bought it for him!! He loves it. Here is a picture of Micah and I in our tent. So fun!

This past weekend was the Annual "Girl's Night Out." This year part of the proceeds went towards Bridges Outreach Inc. The night's festivities included a High Heel Run, 5K Run, and Zumba on the Square! It was a great night for a great cause! A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL HOW PARTICIPATED!! Here we are post-run, awaiting the awards ceremony!

Travis and I at Girl's Night Out


Stretching for our big race



We don't do much for Halloween but Grandma She She gave Micah a Zebra outfit and I just couldn't resist putting him in it for a pic!! What a doll!





No comments: