Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Raising Children...

Wrestle Time with Daddy!!!
Caleb is fearless!!! Climbing on the big boy playground!

Micah chillin' in the swing!


Caleb at Grandpa Dale's airport admiring the planes.



Sweet Caleb Jay in his undies!

I heard an awesome sermon on T.V by Charles Stanely and I thought I'd share the 10 main points...

Top Ten Things to Remember when Raising Children:
1. Spend quality time with them. There is NO substitution for mom and dad. Time spent with your child is an investment in their eternity.
2. Listen to them carefully so they'll listen to you when they need to.
3. Admit fault
4. Love them unconditionally.
5. Discipline your children motivated by the desire to protect them.
6. Discipline your children motivated by the desire for them to be all they can be.
7. Lead them to fully understand their ultimate accountability is to God.
8. Teach them that the most important thing in life is their relationship with Christ!!!!
9. Etch into their minds that God has a plan for their life.
10. Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him!
Great reminders!!!
Have a great Tuesday!
~Taflingers

1 comment:

Camerieri's said...

Love the pics of the boys! Caleb in his big boy under wears and micah in the swing, just precious! Excuse me while I go 'discipline' Bella to PROTECT her! ;) oh it is definitely a 2 kid day only! Love you lots!