The other day Caleb and I were napping together. I awoke from my nap prior to Caleb so -in order not to disturb his peaceful nap- I remained still until he was up. During this time I decided to once again, dedicate Caleb to the Lord. Travis and I are both in awe of this awesome responsibility of raising a son and of the privilege to be parents. We had no idea of the overwhelming emotions attached with being a mother and a father. As we celebrate today, we are humbled that God has allowed us to care for such a wonderful creation! Thank you Jesus!
Yesterday, my dear friend Tara gave birth to a baby girl!! She was so little in my arms and I can't believe that Caleb was once that small.
My parents are coming in town this weekend and we can't wait to have them!!!
Yesterday, my dear friend Tara gave birth to a baby girl!! She was so little in my arms and I can't believe that Caleb was once that small.
My parents are coming in town this weekend and we can't wait to have them!!!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Caleb! I can't believe it's already been 6 months...it's so crazy! Have fun with your family.
Caleb, i will miss you this weekend. We are grateful to God for you, happy half birthday cutie!
Post a Comment