He looks so big!!
Oatmeal is still a favorite
Still growing into it...
Caleb was exploring a box
Caleb with Dad in his Bridges Shirt [Travis also sporting his Bridges Jacket from Papa and Mama Paolone!]
I'm not sure if you can see this but our dear friend Ashely Taskey took a picture of Caleb and Daddy when Caleb was 1 month old. The caption reads, "There is always love in daddy's hands!" Look at how dark Caleb's hair was!! His hair is much lighter now!1.15.2008
I am still getting used to writing "2008!" 2007 proved to be a very exciting year for the Taflingers. As I was folding the laundry last night I said to Travis, "Babe -THIS TRULY IS THE BEST TIME OF OUR LIVES!!" We were able to list so many blessings...
1. Caleb
2. Being able to stay at home with him
3. Our new Church!
4. Our Health
5. Bridges
The list went on and on!!
Caleb continues to make us smile...
Our precious son's tooth [just one] has finally arrived! It is not noticeable unless you feel it but he has been in a more positive mood since this event! Thank you Jesus!!
Also, Caleb has really been wanting to volunteer with Daddy at Bridges Outreach so today I finally let him...he wanted to wear his new Bridges shirt that Grandma Sheila and Grandpa Taf got him for Christmas. He wasn't much help with the tutoring but he did a wonderful job making sure the students were on-task! Daddy has already created the position as "Assistant Bridges Director" for the little man!
Today I began my [very] part-time job! To make a long story short, I will be working with "Prevent Child Abuse." I create my own hours [not to exceed 10 hours weekly] and set my own appointments. The city was given a grant to provide Baby Safety Items to those deserving families in Kokomo. It is my job to assess their need and then go shop for them!! Talk about a wonderful job!!! [Again, we thank you JESUS!!] God has provided for our family in so many ways!!
Finally, Caleb will be dedicated on Jan 27th at New Life Assembly of God at 10a.m You are all welcome to come and support this event!
We love you and here are some pictures of the man!
No comments:
Post a Comment