Caleb watching Andrew
Caleb and Andrew developing their social skills!
Mealtime!! What a big boy!
My boys and I- I love Caleb's face in this one!
Caleb's Bib: I love my mommy!! Since I've resigned at Howard, I have started watching another baby in my home. It's been quite a busy week with two 5 month olds! Since they are on different feeding schedules, I am literally running in the house to cater to both of them. I can't imagine having twins!
2 comments:
How does it feel to be home? I bet you love it. Thinking about you as I sit at my desk...
thanks Lisa. I wanted to come see you guys when i was home, but i got pretty ill tuesday and still am. Figured i had better stay home. Hopefully I get to see Caleb before his 21st birthday! Hope all is well and tell taf i said hi.
Post a Comment