Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun in the Fall!

Caleb playing a little Colts Cornhole!
On Saturday we had a Bridges Fundraiser entitled, "Bikers for Bridges." Almost 40 riders came out to support Bridges- which just melted my heart!! They were the most sensitive and giving people! Caleb proceeded to give the majority of the riders 'knuckles' as if he was saying, "Thank you for supporting my dad- keep up the good work!" Caleb is just so fearless!! Speaking of fearless- Caleb has jumped out of his crib three times this past week. Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't happen sooner. I think it may be time for a toddler bed...

Caleb found an old sling that I used for Micah and asked to 'go for a ride.' Except after the ride was over he didn't want to get out!! Funny boy! Notice how tightly he clutches his cars. Last night he woke up at 4a.m and sat up, said GREEN CAR and went back to sleep. He lovesss green car!


Daddy and sweet Micah!





Mommy and Micah!



No comments: